Greek local food products, direct from exporting companies

homecontact-ussite-map

You are here:Exporters»Manufactured goods»Marble Companies»Kavala»Thasos»D. N. HARITOPOULOS MARBLE S.A.

D. N. HARITOPOULOS MARBLE S.A.

D. N. HARITOPOULOS MARBLE S.A.

The company was founded in 1972 as a quarry by Mr. Dimitrios Charitopoulou and in 1985 took its current form a Limited Company under the name "D.N. CHARITOPOULOS SA". The company specializes in extracting and processing snow white marble of Thassos, known worldwide under the brand name THASSOS SNOW WHITE. 30% of our marble production is exported to foreign countries like China, Italy, Spain, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq while the remaining 70% is absorbed in the Greek market.

 

Additional Info

  • Name of Enterprise: D. N. HARITOPOULOS MARBLE S.A.
  • Address: -
  • City: Thasos
  • Postal Code: 640 04
  • Region: Kavala
  • Phone: 2593023195
  • Fax: 2593022251
  • Web site: www.haritopoulos-marble.gr
  • E-mail:
    emall_form Send us e-mail
    Send an email now
    1. Content of email
    2. Subject of email *
      The field is Required.
    3. Your message *
      The field is Required.
    4. Your Details
    5. The field is Required.
    6. Your name *
      The field is Required.
    7. Your Company name *
      The field is Required.
    8. Your phone number *
      The field is Required.
    9. Your email address *
      Please enter a valid email address.
  • Video: -