Our company was founded in 1935 by Sarkis Arapian. From love and nostalgia for the flavors that brought him the lost homeland, he set up a small workshop in the old KOKKINIA area and opened the little shop in Euripides street.
Soon they began supplying the Athenians and the municipality with Pastourma and Soutzouki.
Today, the third generation family business, Mr. Fanis Theodoropoulos continues the family tradition, having moved its production facilities in Prosoutsani Drama, at the foot of the mountain “Bald.”
The choice of this part was not random, because that is where the best harmony with natural conditions for the production and maturation of traditional meat products, such as Pastourma, Soutzouki.
Furthermore, the production is small and controlled, which allows us to ensure high quality of our products, following the traditional recipes that require a high maturation and the handmade (homemade) herbs.