Our company “Monopati” was founded in 2013 by 42 olive oil producers with 900,000 sqm and 16,000 olive trees of the Koroneiki variety olives growing in semi-mountainous and mountainous olive groves. The company name refers to the ancient path of Greece two days before the Olympic Games, where there was a tradition of a procession from ancient Elis to ancient Olympia. In the middle of the trail toward ancient Olympia where they stayed overnight are the foothills of our olive groves.
So, following our Monopati and with love for olive oil, the land and our history, we developed the olive oil “Monakrivo” available in three varieties:
– Limnes: Made from 100% Koroneiki variety. It has a lovely, velvety texture, vibrant colour, rich flavour and low acidity.
– Afanoules: Made from 97% Koroneiki.
– Matolia variety, it leaves an irresistible fruity, slightly bitter aftertaste.
Our organic olive oil is exclusively from organically grown olive trees, this olive oil has a surprisingly unique natural flavour.
- Name of Enterprise: MONAKRIVO S.A.
- Address: 2, Argyropoulou str.,
- City: N. Kifissia
- Postal Code: 145 62
- Region: Attica
- Phone: +30 2102280246
- Web site: www.monakrivo.com